Cheesy cauliflower is great, and a wonderful addition to your easy keto recipes for dinner. Very tasty and a great side with steak or chicken.
Even the kids will love this cauliflower because it has loads of cheese.
Easy Keto Dinner Recipes Loaded Cauliflower Au Gratin
Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 15-20 minutes Serves: 6
4 c. cauliflower florets, chopped into bite-sized pieces
6 oz. cream cheese, cut into chunks ¼ c. heavy cream
3 T. unsalted butter, softened
¼ t. garlic powder ½ t. dried dill Sea salt and black pepper, to taste 1½ c. Italian cheese blend, shredded 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled 1 T. fresh chives, chopped
1. Place top oven rack in the center position and preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place the cauliflower in a steamer basket on top of a pot with boiling water and steam until fork-tender, around 6-7 minutes. Remove from heat and transfer cauliflower into a cold water bath to prevent further cooking. Drain well and pat dry.
3. Transfer steamed cauliflower to a large bowl and add cream cheese, heavy cream, butter, garlic powder, and dried dill. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and toss to combine.
4. Transfer to oven-safe casserole dish and top with shredded cheese blend and crumbled bacon. Place in pre-heated oven and roast until cheese is melted and nicely browned on top, around 8-10 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and serve immediately topped with fresh chives. Enjoy!
Nutritional Information: *
Total Carbs: 5.36g Fiber: 1.5g Net Carbs: 3.86g
Protein: 15% Fat: 78% Carbohydrates: 7%
*Source: HappyForks.com recipe analyzer. Nutritional information provided for entertainment purposes only and is not to be construed as medical advice.